Thursday, May 13, 2010

So Busy!

Huh! Got so busy yesterday for our move in a new condo. It was really a no sleep day and even night. I didn't realise how tiring and hassle it maybe to move to a new place with all the house stuff but it was worth it as me and my baby love the new house and of course the new place with a great swimming pool for the summer activity!

Even my own nanny was so excited to be in this place. Well, at least it is worth the effort, time and enrgy in moving our household stuff and transporting them. Guess what, I haven't had any sleep yet til now. We did our move just yesterday and until now we are not done arranging our new place. The very main factor of that too is I am still working and couldn't get any LOA yet at work. So I have to struggle to work and at the same time attend to the new house. I am not even done yet with the clearing up of bills and all other stuff in the old condo we had. I am still going to the old place to access internet as I still don't have connection on the new place come til Saturday. Oh, you won't imagine how dreadfully exhausted I am with the move considering I am working in the a graveyard shift. Well, it's how life is!

1 comment:

  1. can't imagine how you fight with the space of your new condo. That's the problem of condo units, very limited space. I got one too for investment but not yet turned over. Looks the one bedroom unit is not enough for one person with big luggage.

    ReplyDelete