Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Connection Building Up

It is never easy to set up a house which is absolutely bare. Anyone who dares say that it is never a trouble is of course a rich man but for those who have limited budget in setting a new place to be completed will certainly lived with headache carried over even at their sleep.

Aside from the stuff that you may need to get for the house, landline and internet connections need to be built up yet. And it is quite time and energy consuming to chase the telephone company or internet provider to immediately act for your request and application. As per experience, my own landline connection was taken into consideration a week after I attempted to cancel it already due to the fact that the length of processing the application is not acceptable anymore. Today, I have to chase the internet provider to send me the modem. They have my unit now activated for the web connection but up until I have the modem then I am able to get connected too. Oh, such a terrible experience with follow up at the customer service number. The hold is just quite patient-testin.

No comments:

Post a Comment