Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good Housekeeping, What's In It?

Housekeeping in a new home is such a big challenge to behold! There are so many things to consider and this is even the very main reason why I have just been back in my own blogging page. It was such time-consuming and of course money-draining.

First, for the very main reason that we still have to get the stuff we need in this new home. I got a bare 2-bedroom condominium unit at the heart of the city. The rental was a bit okay but of course I would need to complete it with important household stuff inside which I do not have yet completely. I just got the 2nd hand household stuff from a neighbor in the previous place I stayed and I would still be needing other important things to complete a house a home. Housekeeping in this new place starts at securing that all things needed in the kitchen, sitting room, bedroom, toilet, shower room and even the balcony. Huh, a whooping one month paycheck was definitely needed but it was worth it. My next journey would be to really secure my own place as all these things I have will be moved to what I will be proudly calling soon, my house bought and owned and no more rented!

No comments:

Post a Comment